Changing names on the Electoral Roll

Changing names on the Electoral Roll

Everything you need to change names, only £20

Full government listings
  • National Insurance
  • DVLA
  • TV License
  • Passport & more!
Hundreds more
  • Banking
  • Insurance
  • Communications
  • Utilities & more!

It is your responsibility to keep your name updated on the electoral roll. It's easy to notify your electoral office of any changes to personal details online at 

Update details online

It only takes about 5 minutes to keep your details up to date. You will need your National Insurance number. If you are abroad you may also need your passport number. Start here.

Send in a paper form

If you prefer not to complete an online form you can print and complete the paper form. Once the form is complete you will need to return it to your local electorate office. Download the paper form here, or else call to have a form mailed to you. Check online and use the post code search feature for your electorate phone number or address for forms to be requested or returned.  

Change names everywhere else 

Use our dynamic company list to selet all the other places where you need to change names. We'll send you all your letters, forms and name change lodgement details.