Aviva (Breakdown Cover) Name Change Procedure
If you've recently changed your name after marriage, divorce, separation or by deed poll, you'll need to notify Aviva of the change. Companies have a range of policies and requirements for proving a change of name, so to complete your name change you'll probably need to send both letters and forms, send online requests and visit branches. There's also a whole lot of time to be spent waiting on hold.
There is no charge to update the name on your policy with Aviva and if you have any other linked accounts or policies they can be updated at the same time. Save yourself the hassle of waiting on hold and get name change procedures for Aviva, plus all your other companies at once. Click below to get started.
Change Your Name The Easy Way™
Whatever your reason for changing name Easy Name Change kits can help. We take the guess work out of knowing what to do next. Our customers can save about 4 hours of research and access hard to find information about name change. Don't delay - you can be on your way to changing your name in just 5 minutes.
- Choose Your Kit
- Documents certified We arrange JP certified copies of your identification
- Paperwork checked and lodged We check your forms are correct and lodge on your behalf
- Unlimited phone support Any questions, issues or problems, call us for advice.
- Email support Any questions, issues or problems, email or chat for advice.
- Printed & posted Receive all your paperwork by mail. Delivery typically within 5-8 days.
- Matching envelopes All the envelopes you need
- Ready to send forms, letters & emails Use our smart form technology to personalise your forms, letters & emails, then they’re ready to sign and send!
- Guide and checklist These step you through the entire process, with each company's process explained.
- Money back guarantee Not happy for any reason? Expect a full refund within 60 days.
- Print & Post