Home  / Name Change Procedures  / Start Rescue (Breakdown Cover) Name Change Procedure

Start Rescue (Breakdown Cover) Name Change Procedure

If you've recently changed your name after marriage, divorce, separation or by deed poll, you'll need to notify Start Rescue of the change. Companies have a range of policies and requirements for proving a change of name, so to complete your name change you'll probably need to send both letters and forms, send online requests and visit branches. There's also a whole lot of time to be spent waiting on hold.

There is no charge to update the name on your policy with Start Rescue and if you have any other linked accounts or policies they can be updated at the same time. Save yourself the hassle of waiting on hold and get name change procedures for Start Rescue, plus all your other companies at once. Click below to get started.


Change Your Name The Easy Way™

Whatever your reason for changing name Easy Name Change kits can help. We take the guess work out of knowing what to do next. Our customers can save about 4 hours of research and access hard to find information about name change. Don't delay - you can be on your way to changing your name in just 5 minutes.