Santander (Credit & Store Cards) Name Change Procedure
If you've got a Santander card and have recently changed names you'll need to have the name on your card updated. Organisations that issue credit, like Santander, have the obligation to safeguard your account. This means you'll be required to show sufficient evidence of your name change before your account can be updated. Santander allow name change online, by phone and by competing the change of personal details form and returning to any branch.
Easy Name Change provides the detailed name change instructions for Santander, including their form. Changing names with a number of other organisations? We provide all the notificaton forms and letters, plus each company's name change process in the one kit.
We're so sure we'll save you hours that all kits come with a money back guarantee.
Change Your Name The Easy Way™
Whatever your reason for changing name Easy Name Change kits can help. We take the guess work out of knowing what to do next. Our customers can save about 4 hours of research and access hard to find information about name change. Don't delay - you can be on your way to changing your name in just 5 minutes.
- Choose Your Kit
- Documents certified We arrange JP certified copies of your identification
- Paperwork checked and lodged We check your forms are correct and lodge on your behalf
- Unlimited phone support Any questions, issues or problems, call us for advice.
- Email support Any questions, issues or problems, email or chat for advice.
- Printed & posted Receive all your paperwork by mail. Delivery typically within 5-8 days.
- Matching envelopes All the envelopes you need
- Ready to send forms, letters & emails Use our smart form technology to personalise your forms, letters & emails, then they’re ready to sign and send!
- Guide and checklist These step you through the entire process, with each company's process explained.
- Money back guarantee Not happy for any reason? Expect a full refund within 60 days.
- Print & Post