Home  / Name Change Procedures  / Npower (Energy) Name Change Procedure

Npower (Energy) Name Change Procedure

We provide comprehensive name change procedures for Npower, plus all your other companies. We also provide companies' special name change forms, or else ready to send letters and faxes where you need to send your request in writing.

If you've changed your name after marriage, divorce, separation or by deed poll, you'll need to notify a whole bunch of organisations of your new name. If you have an account with Npower we can tell you exactly what to do. Some power companies require you to send a letter, others allow you to change your name online or over the phone.

No need to want to wait on hold for Npower. You can have all the necessary name change procedures and paperwork in minutes!


Change Your Name The Easy Way™

Whatever your reason for changing name Easy Name Change kits can help. We take the guess work out of knowing what to do next. Our customers can save about 4 hours of research and access hard to find information about name change. Don't delay - you can be on your way to changing your name in just 5 minutes.