WHCA (Health Insurance) Name Change Procedure
If you have a health insurance policy with WHCA and are changing names you've come to the right place. Whatever your reason for changing names, we can help you notify WHCA and all other necessary organisations of your new name. Some companies will need to receive your name change request in writing, where others may update your accounts over the phone. Either way, if you manage the process yourself you'll need to spend about 4 or 5 hours on the phone and waiting on hold to get all the information you need.
Check our name change database and select all the companies where you need to change names. Receive full name change procedures and paperwork for all your companies in just a few minutes. No need to wait on hold. No letters to write.
Change Your Name The Easy Way™
Whatever your reason for changing name Easy Name Change kits can help. We take the guess work out of knowing what to do next. Our customers can save about 4 hours of research and access hard to find information about name change. Don't delay - you can be on your way to changing your name in just 5 minutes.
- Choose Your Kit
- Documents certified We arrange JP certified copies of your identification
- Paperwork checked and lodged We check your forms are correct and lodge on your behalf
- Unlimited phone support Any questions, issues or problems, call us for advice.
- Email support Any questions, issues or problems, email or chat for advice.
- Printed & posted Receive all your paperwork by mail. Delivery typically within 5-8 days.
- Matching envelopes All the envelopes you need
- Ready to send forms, letters & emails Use our smart form technology to personalise your forms, letters & emails, then they’re ready to sign and send!
- Guide and checklist These step you through the entire process, with each company's process explained.
- Money back guarantee Not happy for any reason? Expect a full refund within 60 days.
- Print & Post