Credit Union of Colorado Name Change

Customers of Credit Union of Colorado can change names by completing a name change form. The form can be filed by secure message or in person at any credit union location. You need to show any one of the following:

  • Original proof of name change, either your marriage certificate, divorce decree or court order. Religious marriage certificates are not accepted, so you may need to order a certified marriage certificate via your county.
  • Updated photo ID
  • Proof of name change with the SSA

Want ready to send forms?

Save 8 hours of waiting on hold, trawling for forms and figuring out what goes where! Click the button below to get ready to send name change forms, letters and emails. Attach your proof of name change and send!


Want to Do It Yourself?

If you’ve got 8 hours to spare in doing your own research and paperwork we can help you organize your name change with our unique and beautifully created checklist. Choose all the organizations you need to notify from our database of over 1,000 listings. We break these up into 11 different categories to make it easy to navigate and to be sure you don’t miss any places.


See how much time we can save you!

1 Select companies   2 Complete forms  3 Sign & send!

Ready to change your name now?