What name should I sign on the wedding day?

We recommend using your current, unmarried name and signature on your wedding day. This will match the details filed on your wedding license. Of course, you don’t have to change names at all, but about 80% of newlywed couples will experience a name change.

Get the research and paperwork done for you.
Newlyweds have better things to do than research the name change process for Every. Single. Company… It’s a thankless job to wait on hold, verify the process with all your companies, then write letters, emails and complete forms. We take care of all this for you and trust me, there’s more companies that you realize and we cover it all – Airline programs, shopping rewards, professional credentials, insurance policies, digital finance, credit cards. You name it! You’ll still need to visit the SSA, DMV and larger banks, but you can save HOURS with the rest!


See how much time we can save you!

1 Select companies   2 Complete forms  3 Sign & send!

When can I start?
You can get your name change research and paperwork done at any time. We recommend no more than 3 months before your wedding as procedures and forms can change. You can only send off notifications and request accounts are updated once the official marriage certificate is available. This is generally available to order from your county recorder within 10 working days after your wedding.

Want more information? Read How to Change Names after Marriage for the full rundown.

Ready to change your name now?