Working with Children Qld

Professional Name Change Procedure

If you’re registered with Queensland Working With Children and have recently changed names you should update your registration details as soon as practical. While your records are updated, a new blue card is not automatically issued. You can continue to use your existing card. You may either pay for a replacement card or continue using your card until it expires and a new card in your new name is issued.

To update your WWC blue card, complete the change of name form provided in your Easy Name Change kit. Return the form along with the certified copies of your documents using the pre-addressed Easy Name Change mailing slip. You may instead obtain the name change form directly from Blue Card Services.

See how much time we can save you!

1 Select companies   2 Complete forms  3 Sign & send!

Easy Name Change provides all the paperwork and procedures you need to change names from over 500 Australian companies. Simply select which companies you need to change names with, then we’ll send you personalised and pre-addressed paperwork. You just sign and send!

Want to change names the old fashioned way? Make a detailed list of every company you need to notify. Call each one to learn their name change procedure. Then write any necessary forms and letters, and complete any forms. The process takes around 8 hours and it’s best to do it all at one time so you don’t run into issues proving your identity. Or save yourself the hassle with a ready to send Easy Name Change notification kit.


Ready to change your name now?

Related Organisations