Power and Water NT

Utilities Name Change Procedure

If you want to change your name with utility companies like Power and Water, you might need to follow different procedures depending on the company. Some might require you to send a letter, while others might prefer an email or a special form. But if you can prove your identity, some companies might allow you to change your name over the phone.

See how much time we can save you!

1 Select companies   2 Complete forms  3 Sign & send!

But changing your name with Power and Water is just the tip of the iceberg. You’ll probably need to notify around 15 other companies like your super fund, bank, and credit card providers. And each organisation has a different procedure, which means you might have to spend at least 5 hours calling each one of them to find out what you need to do.

But, fret not! You can get someone else to do the hard work for you by buying an Easy Name Change kit. We’ve done all the research for you and have gathered the name change procedures for over 500 Australian organisations. Just give us your basic contact info and tell us who you need to notify, and we’ll take care of the rest. We’ll provide you with the letter, email, or form you need to send. And in most cases, all you need to do is sign your old and new name, attach the required supporting documentation for each company, and send it off. It’s that simple and quick!

So why waste any more time researching name change procedures for Power and Water? Instead, in the time it takes for them to answer the phone, you could already be printing off letters, emails, and more!


Ready to change your name now?

Related Organisations