Easy Name Change is a notification service. We help get your identification, accounts and memberships updated after your new name is made legal. Simply attach your court order to our forms, letters and emails then send!  As we are not lawyers we can’t help prepare or file your court petition.

If you’re serious about a legal name change, get in contact with the court clerk in the county where you normally reside. Just google ‘county clerk of court’, plus your county name for contact details. Most applications can be made without a lawyer if you have a basic understanding of the court process. Click one of the states below for more comprehensive information on how to file, fees and processing times. (We only list the 10 most populated states.)

Ready to change your name now?