Wyndham Rewards

Loyalty – Travel Name Change Procedure

Are you a Wyndham Rewards member and want to change your name following marriage, divorce or legal name change? It’s super simple – just send off the Easy Name Change letter. You’ll need to attach a photocopy of either:

  • legal proof of your name change (eg: marriage certificate, divorce decree or court order), OR
  • updated state or government issued photo ID (eg: passport or driver’s license)

Easy Name Change provides ready to send name change notifications for hundreds of US companies, saving you hours of research, form filling and letter writing!

See how much time we can save you!

1 Select companies   2 Complete forms  3 Sign & send!

Not every company allows you to send in a written request, so we custom create detailed checklists for each customer! This lists the name change procedure for each of your chosen companies! It’s a handy way to keep track of your progress and know which places to call, where you need to visit a branch or how to navigate through your online accounts to their hidden name change features.

All name change kits come with a 60 day money back guarantee!


Ready to change your name now?