Working with Children NSW

Need to notify NSW WWCC of your new name? Easy Name Change kits offer information on changing your name for WWCC, plus hundreds other Australian organisations.

Working with Children Qld

Need to notify Queensland WWC of your new name? We provide the change of name form and the pre-addressed mailing slip in your Easy Name Change kit.


Need to notify CPA of your new name? Simply forward the personalised Easy Name Change email along with a certified copy of your proof document.