AMP Home Loan

Mortgage Name Change Procedure

If you need to update your name on your AMP Home Loan account, the process can vary depending on the reason for the change. If the name change is due to marriage, divorce or separation, there is no need to update your title. However, you can still request to have your AMP Home Loan correspondence addressed using your new name. Alternatively, you may choose to keep your title under your previous name, as you are legally entitled to use either your birth name or married name. This can save you a substantial amount of money on legal fees and time.

If you have legally changed your name, it is important to update all records as soon as possible, including your home loan and title deed.

We offer detailed information on how to update your name on your AMP Home Loan account, so you can avoid the hassle of calling up and waiting on hold, as well as writing letters. Additionally, you may have around 15 other organisations to notify of your name change. That’s why our personalised name change kits provide you with comprehensive instructions from over 500 Australian organisations. We write personalised letters and emails containing all your name change information, which are pre-addressed and ready to send. If any of the organisations require you to complete a specific form, we will include it in your personalised kit.

See how much time we can save you!

1 Select companies   2 Complete forms  3 Sign & send!

Instead of waiting on hold for name change procedures for your AMP Home Loan account, you could be printing off your ready-to-send name change notifications in just a few minutes.


Ready to change your name now?

Related Organisations