RAMS Home Loan

Mortgage Name Change Procedure

Updating your name on your RAMS Home Loan can be a hassle, but the process can vary depending on the reason for the change. If it’s due to marriage, divorce, or separation, you don’t need to update your title but you can still have your RAMS Home Loan correspondence addressed in your new name. You can choose to keep your prior name as your title if you prefer, as you’re legally entitled to be known by either your birth name or married name. This can save you a lot of time, effort, and thousands of dollars in legal fees.

However, if you’ve legally changed your name, it’s important to update it on all records, including your home loan and title deed, as soon as possible.

At Easy Name Change, we provide detailed information on how to update your name on your RAMS Home Loan, saving you the hassle of calling up and waiting on hold, as well as writing letters. With our personalised name change kits, you can get all the information you need from over 500 Australian organisations in one place. We even write letters or emails for you, including all your name change details and pre-addressing them, so you can simply send them off. If any organisations require a special form, we include it in your personalised kit.

See how much time we can save you!

1 Select companies   2 Complete forms  3 Sign & send!

Why waste time waiting on hold for name change procedures? With Easy Name Change, you could already be printing off ready-to-send notifications in no time. Don’t let the hassle of changing your name on your RAMS Home Loan stress you out – let us make it easy for you.


Ready to change your name now?