NAB Mortgage (formerly HomeSide)

Mortgage Name Change Procedure

If you’re changing your name on your NAB Mortgage, the process varies depending on your reason for the change. If it’s due to marriage, divorce or separation, you don’t need to update your title, but you can still have your NAB Mortgage correspondence addressed to your new name. You can choose to keep your title under your previous name, as you’re legally entitled to use either your birth name or married name. This saves you thousands of dollars in legal fees and a lot of time and effort.

However, if you’ve legally changed your name, you need to update it on all records, including your home loan and title deed, as soon as possible.

At Easy Name Change, we have all the information you need to update your name on your NAB Mortgage, so you don’t have to waste time on hold or writing letters. Our personalised name change kits provide detailed instructions from over 500 Australian organisations. We even write the letters or emails for you, including all your name change information, and provide pre-addressed envelopes or emails. If any organisation requires a special form, we’ll include that too.

See how much time we can save you!

1 Select companies   2 Complete forms  3 Sign & send!

Don’t waste time waiting on hold to get name change procedures for your NAB Mortgage. With our help, you could be printing off your ready-to-send name change notifications in no time.


Ready to change your name now?

Related Organisations