Emoney (formerly Australia First Mortgage)

Mortgage Name Change Procedure

Updating your name on your Emoney Home Loan can vary depending on the reason for your name change. If you have changed your name due to marriage, divorce or separation, you do not necessarily need to update your title, but you can have your Emoney Home Loan correspondence addressed in your new name. It is entirely up to you whether you wish to keep your title under your previous name or use your new name, as you are legally entitled to use either name. This can save you a significant amount of money on legal fees and the time and effort required to change your title.

If you have legally changed your name, it is crucial to update your name on all records as soon as possible. This includes updating your home loan and title deed.

We have detailed information on updating your name on your Emoney Home Loan, so you can avoid the hassle of making phone calls, waiting on hold, and writing letters. You may need to notify around 15 other organisations of your new name, so why not get all the information you need in one place? Our personalised name change kits provide detailed instructions on how to change your name with over 500 Australian organisations. We can also write personalised letters and emails on your behalf, containing all your name change information, which are pre-addressed and ready to send. If any of your nominated organisations require a special form, we will include it in your personalised kit.

See how much time we can save you!

1 Select companies   2 Complete forms  3 Sign & send!

Therefore, don’t waste your time waiting on hold to find out the name change procedures for your Emoney Home Loan. You could already be printing off ready-to-send name change notifications in the time it takes for someone to answer the phone.


Ready to change your name now?

Related Organisations