Privilege Breakdown Cover

Privilege Breakdown Cover Name Change Procedure

If you’ve recently changed your name after marriage, divorce, separation or by deed poll, you’ll need to notify Privilege of the change. Companies have a range of policies and requirements for proving a change of name, so to complete your name change you’ll probably need to send both letters and forms, send online requests and visit branches. There’s also a whole lot of time to be spent waiting on hold.

There is no charge to update the name on your policy with Privilege and if you have any other linked accounts or policies they can be updated at the same time. Save yourself the hassle of waiting on hold and get name change procedures for Privilege, plus all your other companies at once. Click below to get started.

Ready to change your name now?