By accessing, using or participating on this site you signify you have read these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by and comply with them. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms, please promptly exit this site.
Wired Living has used reasonable endeavors to ensure that the material contained on this website was correct at the time the relevant page was created, modified and published. However:
- Wired Living gives no warranty and accepts no responsibility for the accuracy or the completeness of the material;
- Wired Living reserves the right at any time to make changes as it deems appropriate.
Wired Living makes no representations or warranties in relation to this internet site, including without limitation:
- as to the accuracy or completeness of the information on this internet site;
- that this internet site will be continuously available or free from any delay in operation or transmission, virus, communications failure, internet access difficulties or malfunction in hardware or software;
- Wired Living reserves the right at any time to make changes as it deems appropriate;
- Wired Living is not liable for any loss or damage, howsoever caused (including but not limited to, by the negligence of the Wired Living) incurred in connection with this internet site, including but not limited to, as a result of reliance placed upon the information on this internet site;
- If you provide Wired Living with information (such as addresses or membership numbers) when using this site you warrant that you are entitled to provide this information for the legitimate purpose of changing your own name.
Wired Living Pty Ltd and its subsidiaries, including easynamechange.com/uk (“Wired Living”) provides this website, information and the templates ‘as is’ without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Wired Living makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website, information or the templates.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. If you require advice in relation to any legal matter you should consult an appropriately qualified professional.
Wired Living does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading
Wired Living is an Australian company and all legal complications that may arise from any dealings with Wired Living will be wholly based on the laws from Queensland, Australia. Wired Living will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to this website or its templates for
- any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss;
- any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts;
- loss of business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable. If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
Fair Play policy
This website is not to be used for commercial purposes. This website is solely for the use of individuals changing their own name. If any order is suspected to be linked to a company or individual that purchases a kit for commercial, research, competitive comparison or other like purpose, then Easy Name Change reserves the right to cancel or suspend that account without refund.