Nationwide Cards

Nationwide Cards Name Change Procedure

Nationwide Building Society members can change names by mail or in person at any branch. Complete the Nationwide name change form and send it in with your original proof of name change (eg: marriage certificate, divorce decree or deed poll). If mailing the form be sure to use recorded mail.

If you hold multiple accounts with Nationwide, you only need one form to change names on all accounts. Get the form for Nationwide together with a ready to send letter. We provide comprehensive name change instructions along with ready to send forms, letters and emails for over 750 different UK organisations! In many cases you can just attach your proof of name change, sign and send!


How to Do It Yourself

Don’t want to use a name change kit? Then check out our FREE checklist builder! No boring generic templates to fill in! Simply click through our different categories and choose which organisations you need to notify. Our database is broken up into 11 different categories so it’s easy to navigate and you won’t miss any places.


Ready to change your name now?