British Gas – Electricity Supply

British Gas – Electricity Supply Name Change Procedure

We provide comprehensive name change procedures for British Gas (electricity), plus all your other companies. We also provide companies’ special name change forms, or else ready to send letters and emails where you need to send your request in writing.

If you’ve changed your name after marriage, divorce, separation or by deed poll, you’ll need to notify a whole bunch of organisations of your new name. If you have an account with British Gas (electricity) we can tell you exactly what to do. Some power companies require you to send a letter, others allow you to change your name online or over the phone.

For your security, British Gas doesn’t let you change your name online anymore. Instead, you are required to call one of these three numbers:

  1. Call 0333 202 9802 if you have a British Gas bill account.
  2. Call 0333 100 0303 if you have a key or card meter.
  3. Call 0333 200 8899 if you have an account with a service, such as HomeCare.

No need to wait on hold for British Gas (electricity). You can have all the necessary name change procedures and paperwork in minutes! Click the button below to get started.


Ready to change your name now?