E.ON Energy

E.ON Energy Name Change Procedure

We provide comprehensive name change procedures for E.ON Energy, plus all your other companies. We also provide companies’ special name change forms, or else ready to send letters and emails where you need to send your request in writing.

If you’ve changed your name after marriage, divorce, separation or by deed poll, you’ll need to notify a whole bunch of organisations of your new name. If you have an account with E.ON Energy we can tell you exactly what to do. Some power companies require you to send a letter, others allow you to change your name online or over the phone.

E.ON Energy allows you to send your name change request via email. If you are our customer, simply send the Easy Name Change ready to forward email.

No need to want to wait on hold for E.ON Energy. You can have all the necessary name change procedures and paperwork in minutes! Click the button below to get started.


Ready to change your name now?