Bond University Alumni

Universities Name Change Procedure

If you need to change your name with Bond University, it can be a bit of a mixed bag in terms of complexity. If you’re currently a student, you’ll need to provide legal evidence of your name change to the student administration, and if you’re about to graduate, there may be cut-off dates for accepting a name change.

On the other hand, if you’re a former student, the process is much more relaxed. You just need to present your degree or graduation papers, along with your birth, marriage, or legal name change certificate, depending on the reason for your name change.

See how much time we can save you!

1 Select companies   2 Complete forms  3 Sign & send!

It’s worth knowing that Bond University won’t reissue graduation certificates under a different name from the one you graduated with, so if you’re a current student, it’s important to sort out your name change as soon as possible.

Now, if you’re changing your name, it’s likely that you’ll need to update a bunch of other companies too, like insurance, utilities, and identification, to name a few. But don’t worry! We can help take the hassle out of the process. Our name change kits provide pre-addressed letters and emails in your name, which are ready to send.

In many cases, all you need to do is sign your old and new names and include your marriage or name change certificate. Plus, if any other organisations, like Bond University Alumni, have their own name change form, we’ll provide that too.

Our name change kits only take 15 minutes to create and are delivered within minutes of payment. So why not save yourself the time and hassle of doing it all yourself? Let us handle the hard work for you. Go ahead and get started now!


Ready to change your name now?