Western Sydney University

Universities Name Change Procedure

When it comes to changing your name with Western Sydney University, the level of complexity can vary. The process can be a bit more complicated if you are a current student. You will need to provide legal evidence of your name change to the student administration, and if you are due to graduate, there may be specific cut-off dates for accepting a change of name. On the other hand, if you are a former student, the procedure is much more relaxed.

See how much time we can save you!

1 Select companies   2 Complete forms  3 Sign & send!

It’s worth noting that Western Sydney University generally will not issue graduation certificates under a different name from the one you graduated with. Therefore, it’s crucial for current students to take action on their name change as soon as possible. On the other hand, former students simply need to present their degree or graduation papers along with their birth, marriage, or legal name change certificate, depending on the reason for the name change.

If your university has a specific form for current students or alumni members, we have it on file. Changing your name with Western Sydney University may just be the tip of the iceberg, as you may have several other companies to update, such as insurance providers, utility companies, and superannuation funds. Fortunately, we can take care of all the legwork for you, saving you hours of research, form-filling, and letter-writing. Our name change kits provide pre-addressed letters and emails ready to send in your name, and in many cases, all you need to do is sign your old and new names and enclose your marriage or name change certificate.

If any organizations have their own name change form, such as Western Sydney University, we’ll provide it for you. Creating our name change kits takes only 15 minutes, and they are delivered to you within minutes of payment, so why waste any more time doing your own research? Get started with us now!


Ready to change your name now?