Western Sydney University Alumni

Universities Name Change Procedure

Changing your name with Western Sydney University can vary in complexity. If you are a current student, the procedure may be a little more intricate as you’ll need to submit legal evidence of your name change to the student administration. If you are due to graduate, there may be cut-off dates for accepting a change of name. Former students, on the other hand, have a more relaxed procedure.

See how much time we can save you!

1 Select companies   2 Complete forms  3 Sign & send!

It’s crucial for current students to get on top of their name change as soon as possible, as Western Sydney University typically won’t reissue graduation certificates under a different name from what you graduated with. Former students should simply present their degree or graduation papers along with their birth, marriage or legal name change certificate, depending on the reason for the name change.

If your university has a special form for current students or alumni members, we have it on file. If you’re changing names, you probably have a whole host of other companies to update, such as insurance, utilities, identification, superannuation and more. Save yourself hours of research, form hunting and letter writing and let us do all the hard work for you. Our name change kits provide pre-addressed and ready to send letters and emails in your name. In many cases, it’s as simple as signing your old and new names and enclosing your marriage or name change certificate.

If any organisations have their own name change form, such as Western Sydney University Alumni, we’ll also provide it for you. Our name change kits only take 15 minutes to create and are delivered within minutes of payment, so don’t waste any more time doing your own research. Get started now!


Ready to change your name now?