Bond University

Universities Name Change Procedure

If you’re thinking about changing your name with Bond University, it can be a bit of a mixed bag. If you’re currently studying with them, you’ll need to provide legal evidence of your name change to the student administration. Plus, if you’re about to graduate, there might be deadlines for making the switch.

See how much time we can save you!

1 Select companies   2 Complete forms  3 Sign & send!

On the other hand, if you’re a former student, it’s much more relaxed. You just need to show them your degree or graduation papers and birth, marriage or legal name change certificate (depending on the reason for the name change).

It’s worth noting that Bond University won’t reissue your graduation certificates with a new name, so it’s important for current students to get on top of things ASAP.

Changing your name can be a bit of a nightmare, especially when you have to update all your other companies too (think insurance, utilities, and superannuation). That’s where we come in! Our name change kits take care of all the hard work for you. We’ll provide pre-addressed letters and emails with both your old and new names.

And if your uni has a special form for name changes, we’ve got it on file. If any other organisations, like Bond University, have their own form, we’ll give you that too. Our name change kits only take 15 minutes to create and are delivered within minutes of payment, so why waste time doing it all yourself? Let us take care of it for you.


Ready to change your name now?