Charles Sturt University

Universities Name Change Procedure

If you need to change your name with Charles Sturt University, the process can be a bit complicated depending on your circumstances. If you’re a current student, you’ll need to provide legal evidence of your name change to the student administration. And if you’re about to graduate, be sure to check the cut-off dates for making a name change.

However, the process is much more relaxed if you’re a former student. All you need to do is present your degree or graduation papers along with your birth, marriage, or legal name change certificate, depending on why you’re making the change.

See how much time we can save you!

1 Select companies   2 Complete forms  3 Sign & send!

It’s worth noting that Charles Sturt University won’t issue new graduation certificates under a different name from the one you originally graduated with. So if you’re a current student, it’s important to sort out your name change as soon as possible.

We know that changing your name can be a real hassle, especially when you have lots of other companies to update, like insurance, utilities, identification, and superannuation. That’s why we offer a name change kit that takes care of everything for you. Our kit includes pre-addressed letters and emails with both your old and new names.

If your university has a special form for current students or alumni members, don’t worry. We have it on file. And if any organisations, like Charles Sturt University, have their own name change form, we’ll provide that too. Our name change kits only take 15 minutes to create and are delivered within minutes of payment. So why waste time doing it all yourself? Let us do the hard work for you. Get started now!


Ready to change your name now?