Edith Cowan University Alumni

Universities Name Change Procedure

Hey, if you’re thinking of changing your name with Edith Cowan University, it’s good to know that the process can be different depending on your situation. If you’re a current student, you’ll need to provide legal evidence of your name change to the student administration, and if you’re about to graduate, there might be cut-off dates to keep in mind.

But if you’re a former student, things are much more relaxed. You just need to present your degree or graduation papers and the relevant birth, marriage, or legal name change certificate.

See how much time we can save you!

1 Select companies   2 Complete forms  3 Sign & send!

By the way, Edith Cowan University won’t reissue graduation certificates under a different name from the one you graduated with, so if you’re a current student, it’s best to get your name change sorted as soon as possible.

Changing your name can be a real headache, especially if you have lots of other companies to update, like insurance, utilities, and superannuation. But don’t worry, we’ve got your back. Our name change kit includes pre-addressed letters and emails with both your old and new names.

If your university has a specific form for name changes, we’ll have it on file too. Our kit is designed to save you time and effort, so you can avoid hours of research and letter writing. In fact, it only takes 15 minutes to create, and you’ll get it delivered within minutes of payment. So, why not let us take care of the hard work for you? Get started now!


Ready to change your name now?