Edith Cowan University

Universities Name Change Procedure

If you need to change your name with Edith Cowan University, the process can be a bit complicated depending on your situation. If you’re currently a student, you’ll need to provide legal evidence of your name change to the student administration. Plus, if you’re about to graduate, there may be deadlines for changing your name.

But if you’re a former student, things are much more relaxed. You just need to present your degree or graduation papers along with your birth, marriage, or legal name change certificate, depending on why you’re changing your name.

See how much time we can save you!

1 Select companies   2 Complete forms  3 Sign & send!

It’s worth knowing that Edith Cowan University won’t reissue graduation certificates under a different name from the one you graduated with. So, if you’re a current student, it’s important to get your name change sorted out as soon as possible.

Changing your name can be a bit of a hassle, especially when you have lots of other companies to update, like insurance, utilities, and identification. That’s why we offer a name change kit that takes care of everything for you! Our kit includes pre-addressed letters and emails with both your old and new names.

And if your university has a special form for current students or alumni members, don’t worry, we have it on file. Plus, if any organisations, like Edith Cowan University, have their own name change form, we’ll provide that for you too.

Our name change kits only take 15 minutes to create and are delivered within minutes of payment. So, why waste time doing it all yourself? Let us handle the hard work for you! Get started now and save yourself hours of research, form-filling, and letter writing.


Ready to change your name now?