La Trobe University

Universities Name Change Procedure

Changing your name with La Trobe University can be quite tricky. The level of difficulty depends on whether you’re a current or former student. If you’re a current student, you’ll need to provide legal evidence of your name change to the student administration, and there may be deadlines to meet if you’re due to graduate. If you’re a former student, the process is more straightforward.

See how much time we can save you!

1 Select companies   2 Complete forms  3 Sign & send!

It’s worth noting that La Trobe University won’t issue new graduation certificates with your new name on them, so it’s important for current students to sort out their name change as soon as possible. Former students can simply present their degree or graduation papers and their birth, marriage, or legal name change certificate, depending on the reason for the name change.

If your university has a form for name changes, we have it on file. But, if you’re changing your name, you’ll likely need to update your details with a range of other organisations too, such as insurance, utilities, identification, and superannuation. This can be a time-consuming task, but don’t worry, we can help! Our name change kits come with pre-addressed letters and emails that you can send in your name. In many cases, all you’ll need to do is sign your old and new names and enclose your marriage or name change certificate.

If any organisations require their own name change form, such as La Trobe University, we’ll provide it for you. Our name change kits take just 15 minutes to create and are delivered to you within minutes of payment. So, why waste your time doing your own research? Get started now and let us take care of it all for you!


Ready to change your name now?