Melbourne University Alumni

Universities Name Change Procedure

Changing your name with Melbourne University can be a bit of a hassle, especially if you’re a current student. You’ll need to provide legal evidence of your name change to the student administration, and if you’re due to graduate, there might be a deadline for accepting a name change. If you’re a former student, the process is much more relaxed.

See how much time we can save you!

1 Select companies   2 Complete forms  3 Sign & send!

It’s important for current students to get on top of their name change ASAP because Melbourne University generally won’t reissue graduation certificates under a different name from what you graduated with. Former students just need to present their degree or graduation papers, along with their birth, marriage, or legal name change certificate depending on the reason for the change.

If your university has a special form for current students or alumni, we have it on file. When you’re changing names, there are probably a whole bunch of other companies you need to update, like insurance, utilities, identification, superannuation, and more. But you can save yourself hours of research, form hunting, and letter writing by letting us do the hard work for you.

Our name change kits provide pre-addressed letters and emails in your name that are ready to send. In many cases, it’s as simple as signing your old and new names and enclosing your marriage or name change certificate. If any organisations have their own name change form, like Melbourne University Alumni, we’ll provide it for you too. Our name change kits only take 15 minutes to create and are delivered within minutes of payment. So, don’t waste any more time doing your own research, get started now!


Ready to change your name now?