Monash University

Universities Name Change Procedure

Changing your name with Monash University can vary in complexity. If you’re a current student, the process is a bit more complicated as you need to provide legal evidence of your name change to the student administration. If you’re due to graduate, there may be cut-off dates for accepting a name change. However, if you’re a former student, the process is much more relaxed.

See how much time we can save you!

1 Select companies   2 Complete forms  3 Sign & send!

It’s important for current students to act fast because Monash University won’t reissue graduation certificates with a different name than what you graduated with. Former students just need to present their degree or graduation papers along with their birth, marriage, or legal name change certificate, depending on the reason for the name change.

If your university has a special form for current students or alumni members, we have it on file. When changing your name, you’ll probably have to update a whole bunch of other companies such as insurance, utilities, identification, superannuation, and more. We can help you save time by doing all the hard work for you with our name change kits.

Our name change kits provide pre-addressed letters and emails in your name, which only take 15 minutes to create and are delivered within minutes of payment. In many cases, all you need to do is sign your old and new names and enclose your marriage or name change certificate. If any organisations have their own name change form, such as Monash University, we’ll provide it for you. So, don’t waste any more time doing your own research, get started now!



Ready to change your name now?