Murdoch University Alumni

Universities Name Change Procedure

Changing your name with Murdoch University can be a bit tricky. If you’re a current student, it’s a bit more complicated. You’ll need to provide legal proof of your name change to the student administration, and if you’re about to graduate, there may be a deadline for changing your name. But if you’re a former student, the process is much easier.

See how much time we can save you!

1 Select companies   2 Complete forms  3 Sign & send!

Murdoch University won’t give you a new graduation certificate with your new name, so if you’re a current student, it’s best to sort out your name change as soon as possible. If you’re a former student, all you need to do is present your degree or graduation papers and your birth, marriage or legal name change certificate.

If your university has a form for changing your name, we’ve got it on file. If you’re changing your name, you’ll need to update a bunch of other companies too, like insurance, utilities, and more. Instead of spending hours searching for the right forms and writing letters, let us do it for you. Our name change kits include pre-addressed letters and emails in your name. It’s often as simple as signing your old and new names and enclosing your marriage or name change certificate.

If any organisations have their own name change form, like Murdoch University Alumni, we’ll provide it for you. Our name change kits only take 15 minutes to create and you’ll get them within minutes of payment. So why waste time doing it yourself? Get started now!


Ready to change your name now?