Swinburne University of Technology

Universities Name Change Procedure

If you want to change your name with Swinburne University of Technology, it might be a bit tricky depending on your situation. If you’re still a student, you’ll need to provide legal evidence of your name change to the student administration. And if you’re close to graduation, there could be a deadline for accepting a name change. But if you’re a former student, it’s much easier.

See how much time we can save you!

1 Select companies   2 Complete forms  3 Sign & send!

One thing to keep in mind is that Swinburne University of Technology won’t issue a new graduation certificate with your new name on it, so if you’re a current student, you should get on top of things as soon as possible. If you’re a former student, you just need to present your degree or graduation papers along with your birth, marriage, or legal name change certificate, depending on why you changed your name.

If your university has a specific form for name changes, we’ve got it on file. And if you’re changing your name with other companies, like insurance or utilities, we can help you out there too. We offer name change kits that come with pre-addressed letters and emails in your new name. It’s as simple as signing your old and new names and including your marriage or name change certificate in some cases.

If any organisations have their own name change form, like Swinburne University of Technology, we’ll give that to you as well. Our name change kits take only 15 minutes to create and are delivered quickly after you pay, so don’t waste any more time doing research yourself. Let us take care of the hard work for you!


Ready to change your name now?