University of Canberra Alumni

Universities Name Change Procedure

Changing your name with the University of Canberra can be a bit tricky, depending on your situation. If you’re a current student, it’s a bit more complicated as you’ll need to show legal evidence of your name change to the student administration. If you’re about to graduate, you’ll need to make sure you meet the deadlines for changing your name. However, if you’re a former student, the process is much easier.

See how much time we can save you!

1 Select companies   2 Complete forms  3 Sign & send!

It’s worth noting that the University of Canberra usually won’t give you a new graduation certificate with your new name on it. So, if you’re a current student, it’s important to get on top of your name change as soon as possible. Former students just need to provide their degree or graduation papers along with their birth, marriage, or legal name change certificate, depending on the reason for the name change.

If your university has a special form for current students or alumni members, we have it on file. If you’re changing your name, you’ll probably need to update your details with lots of other organisations too, like insurance companies, utilities providers, and superannuation schemes. But don’t worry, we can help! Our name change kits include pre-addressed letters and emails that you just need to sign and send. We’ll even give you any forms that the University of Canberra Alumni needs you to fill in.

Our name change kits only take 15 minutes to create and we’ll deliver them to you within minutes of payment. So, save yourself some time and let us do the hard work for you!


Ready to change your name now?