University of New South Wales Alumni

Universities Name Change Procedure

Changing your name with the University of New South Wales can be quite complex, depending on your situation. If you’re a current student, things can be a bit more difficult, as you’ll need to provide legal proof of your name change to the student administration. If you’re about to graduate, there may be a deadline for accepting name changes. However, if you’re a former student, the process is much more relaxed.

See how much time we can save you!

1 Select companies   2 Complete forms  3 Sign & send!

It’s important for current students to change their name as soon as possible, as the University of New South Wales won’t reissue graduation certificates with a different name than the one you graduated with. Former students can simply present their degree or graduation papers, along with their birth, marriage, or legal name change certificate, depending on the reason for the name change.

If your university has a special form for current students or alumni members, we have it on file. When changing your name, you’ll likely have to update other companies as well, such as insurance, utilities, identification, and superannuation. Instead of spending hours researching, hunting for forms, and writing letters, let us do the hard work for you. Our name change kits include pre-addressed letters and emails ready to send in your name. In many cases, all you need to do is sign your old and new names and enclose your marriage or name change certificate.

If any organisations have their own name change form, such as the University of New South Wales Alumni, we’ll provide it for you. Our name change kits only take 15 minutes to create and are delivered within minutes of payment. So, don’t waste any more time doing your own research – get started now!


Ready to change your name now?