University of Queensland

Universities Name Change Procedure

Changing your name with the University of Queensland can be a bit tricky, depending on your situation. If you’re a current student, it’s a bit more complicated as you’ll need to provide legal evidence of your name change to the student administration. If you’re due to graduate, there may be cut-off dates for accepting a name change. But if you’re a former student, it’s much easier.

See how much time we can save you!

1 Select companies   2 Complete forms  3 Sign & send!

Keep in mind that the University of Queensland won’t issue new graduation certificates under a different name from what you graduated with. So if you’re a current student, it’s important to take care of your name change as soon as possible. Former students just need to present their degree or graduation papers along with their birth, marriage, or legal name change certificate, depending on the reason for the name change.

If your university has a special form for current students or alumni members, we have it on file. And if you’re changing your name, you’ll probably need to update your name with other companies too, such as insurance, utilities, identification, and superannuation. But don’t worry, we can help you save time and effort. Our name change kits provide pre-addressed letters and emails that you can send in your new name. In many cases, all you need to do is sign your old and new names and include your marriage or name change certificate.

If any organisations have their own name change form, such as the University of Queensland, we’ll provide it for you too. Our name change kits only take 15 minutes to create and are delivered within minutes of payment, so you can get started right away. Don’t waste any more time doing your own research – let us help you take care of your name change.


Ready to change your name now?