University of Southern Queensland

Universities Name Change Procedure

At the University of Southern Queensland, the process of changing your name can vary in terms of complexity. If you are a current student, the procedure may be slightly more involved as you’ll need to provide legal evidence of your name change to the student administration. Additionally, if you are due to graduate, there may be cut-off dates for accepting a change of name. In contrast, the procedure for former students is generally more relaxed.

See how much time we can save you!

1 Select companies   2 Complete forms  3 Sign & send!

It’s worth noting that the University of Southern Queensland usually won’t reissue graduation certificates under a different name from the one you graduated with. Therefore, it’s crucial for current students to take action as soon as possible. Former students only need to present their degree or graduation papers, along with their birth, marriage, or legal name change certificate, depending on the reason for the name change.

If your university has a specific form for current students or alumni, we have it on file. When changing your name, you’ll likely have to update other organisations such as insurance providers, utility companies, and superannuation funds. Don’t waste time researching, hunting down forms, or writing letters. Let us do the hard work for you. Our name change kits contain pre-addressed letters and emails that are ready to be sent in your name. In many cases, all you need to do is sign your old and new names and include your marriage or name change certificate.

If any organisations require their own name change form, such as the University of Southern Queensland, we’ll provide it for you. Our name change kits only take 15 minutes to create and are delivered within minutes of payment. Don’t delay any longer – start the process now!


Ready to change your name now?