University of Western Australia

Universities Name Change Procedure

Changing your name with the University of Western Australia can vary in complexity depending on your circumstances. If you are currently a student, the process can be a bit more challenging as you will need to provide legal evidence of your name change to the student administration. Additionally, if you are due to graduate, there may be cut-off dates for accepting a name change. However, for former students, the procedure is generally more relaxed.

See how much time we can save you!

1 Select companies   2 Complete forms  3 Sign & send!

It’s worth noting that the University of Western Australia usually won’t issue new graduation certificates under a different name than the one you graduated with. Therefore, it’s essential for current students to begin their name change process as soon as possible. Former students can simply present their degree or graduation papers along with their birth, marriage or legal name change certificate, depending on the reason for the name change.

If your university has a specific form for current students or alumni members, we have it on file. When changing your name, you may have other companies to update, such as insurance, utilities, identification, superannuation, and more. To save you time and hassle, we can do the hard work for you with our name change kits. Our kits provide pre-addressed and ready to send letters and emails in your name. In many cases, it’s as easy as signing your old and new names and enclosing your marriage or name change certificate.

If any organizations have their name change form, such as the University of Western Australia, we’ll also provide it for you. Our name change kits take just 15 minutes to create and are delivered within minutes of payment. Don’t waste any more time doing your research; get started now!


Ready to change your name now?