What are my Divorce Name Change Options?

So you’ve just come though a divorce and the only thing he left you with is a name you don’t want.

We’re here to help you understand the legalities and process to ditch his name and reclaim your former glory!

If you took your husband's or hyphenated his name with yours you have only assumed his name.  This means that you can return to the name you had at the time of your marriage at any time and for any reason.  You don't need to wait for your divorce order to come through.

Easy Name Change can provide you with all the information you need to make the transition quick and simple.  You could be on your way to changing back your name in just 15 minutes!

We explain what documents you need and how to go about the process of returning to your maiden name.  The Easy Name Change kit is suitable for divorce name change, separation name change or if you want to revert to your maiden name for any other reason.

Find out your options for changing your name after a divorce or seperation.